October 09, 2009
Question of the Week: How Can I Get Copies of My Quarterlies?
Filed under: News
Vision Payroll

This week’s question comes from Elizabeth, a small business owner. I need to give copies of my quarterly tax returns to my CPA so I can finish my income tax return. I can’t find my copies anywhere. How can I get copies of my quarterlies? Answer: Vision Payroll offers a CPA Reporting Service that will deliver electronic or paper copies of your quarterlies to your CPA. Your CPA will appreciate always having your file up-to-date and you’ll appreciate the timesavings for both of you at year-end. And there’s no charge for this valuable service. Send us the name and address of your CPA and we’ll get you the paperwork to enroll. Contact Vision Payroll today to get started.


Submit a Comment

From New Hire to Payroll
With the Click of Button

Streamline Your Hiring
Process With

Tips / Latest News