November 13, 2009
Question of the Week: How Do I Change an Employee’s Address?
Filed under: News
Vision Payroll

This week’s question comes from Eugenia, a small business owner. One of our employees just moved. How do I change an employee’s address? Answer: According to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), employers should report the address where the employee receives mail. If an employee changes that address, employers may change it online by logging in, click Employees, then click Demographics, and enter the employee’s new address. Employers who are not yet online should report the change of address the next time they submit payroll hours. Contact Vision Payroll if you have any questions on changing an employee’s address.


Submit a Comment

From New Hire to Payroll
With the Click of Button

Streamline Your Hiring
Process With

Tips / Latest News