Substantial enforcement developments from government agencies focusing on worker classification compliance are putting employers on notice. Learn about the issues affecting businesses nationwide and the key steps to take immediately.
Five Questions About Worker Misclassifications
- What is the impact of the Employee Misclassification Prevention Act (EMPA)?
- What plans does the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) have to audit certain industries?
- What are the fines for misclassification of workers or recordkeeping violations?
- What type of classification testing can be used to ensure proper employee classification?
- What are five tips that can be used to help classify workers properly?
Learn How to Avoid Worker Misclassifications
To learn the answers to these questions and much more, be sure to listen to Worker Misclassifications and How to Avoid Them in this month’s HRCast, a recording provided by our team of HR Pros and available exclusively on MyHRSupportCenter.
MyHRSupportCenter Provides Alerts, Best Practices, and HR Tools Every Day
Visit MyHRSupportCenter regularly, not only for our HRCasts, but also to get late-breaking compliance alerts, best practices to implement, and HR tools to use every day. If you haven’t yet signed up and would like a free trial of MyHRSupportCenter, contact Vision Payroll today.