October 1 Was Deadline for Notice To Employees of Coverage Options
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare, most employers were required to provide one of two notices to all employees. Learn more now.
Welcome to Vision Payroll
A payroll service can be the key to increasing profitability for you. How? By freeing you up for what you do best — managing and growing your business.
Why waste time and risk making costly mistakes trying to handle payroll when Vision Payroll offers an attractive and valuable alternative? From processing weekly payrolls and providing easy-to-understand reports to filing taxes and handling employee paperwork, we provide personal, accurate, and comprehensive payroll services for companies of all sizes locally, regionally, and nationally.
Vision Payroll can:
- Process your payroll and print checks
- Provide you with secure online products to process payroll and transfer files
- Prepare and file all federal, state, and local taxes
- Provide direct deposit for you and your employees
- Provide up-to-date tax and HR forms
- Offer employees payment options including traditional check, direct deposit, or paycheck debit card
- Provide easy-to-understand customizable reports
- Transmit your retirement contribution and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Keep you up-to-date on the latest HR News with our HRCast
Start Your Free 30-Day Timekeeping Trial Today!
Ever wonder if an automated timekeeping system was right for you, but didn’t want to commit huge resources to test a new system? Click here to try our FREE 30-DAY TIMEKEEPING DEMO. Just insert your desired login info, set up your employees, and find out how easy it is to save time and money using an automated timekeeping system. Or call or e-mail us today and find out how our biometric, swipe card, or proximity badge systems can work for you. Whichever you choose, you’ll save money and have more time to yourself!