Today at 2 pm, EDT, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will present a webinar titled, Reporting of Employer Healthcare Coverage on Form W-2
Several Topics to Be Covered in Form W-2 Webinar
The Reporting of Employer-Sponsored Health Plan Coverage on Form W-2 (Affordable Care Act Provision 9002) webinar will explain what employers and employees need to know about the provision including:
- What changes employees will see in their Form W-2
- When employers must begin reporting the benefits on the Form W-2
- Transition relief for certain employers, plans, and situations
- Which employers need to include the benefits on the Form W-2
- How employers report the benefits on the Form W-2
- What valuation methods employers can use to determine the amounts to report on the Form W-2
Systems Must Meet Certain Minimum Requirements
The IRS has certain minimum requirements for operating system, screen resolution, browser, Flash, Windows Media Player, connection, and audio. The IRS is recommending that interested parties browse to http://www.visualwebcaster.com/event.asp?id=82090 from their computer ahead of time to be sure it meets minimum system requirements.
Webinar Archive Is Available on the IRS Video Portal
Interested viewers may view an archive of the webinar by clicking here.