February 12, 2010
Question of the Week: How Do I Get a Duplicate Form W-2?
Filed under: News
Vision Payroll

This week’s question comes from Madeleine, an office manager. One of our employees lost her 2009 Form W-2 and now needs it to file her tax return. How do I get a duplicate Form W-2? There are two ways to get a duplicate Form W-2. The first is to print a copy from your year-end ViewChoice CD and the second is to request a printed copy for pickup at Vision Payroll. There is a nominal fee for this service. Contact Vision Payroll if you would like to arrange for a printed copy of a Form W-2 for pickup.


Submit a Comment

From New Hire to Payroll
With the Click of Button

Streamline Your Hiring
Process With

Tips / Latest News