Advances in online technology have reinforced how the Internet has become an increasingly necessary and unavoidable recruitment tool for small companies to leverage. There are three important areas employers must consider when implementing successful on-line recruiting strategies: on-line recruiting, legal landmines, and employer action items.
- Learn the two popular and powerful on-line recruiting strategies.
- Get a list of questions to ask on-line candidates before bringing them in for an interview.
- Discover how to customize those questions to target your needs.
- Find out what you need to include in an on-line advertisement to make it effective.
- Learn to leverage social media networks to target high-quality job candidates.
- Find out points to keep in mind that could help you minimize legal problems during the recruiting process.
- Discover the policies and procedures you need in place to help your employees understand and avoid those legal issues.
Visit MyHRSupportCenter regularly not only for our HRCasts, but also to get late-breaking compliance alerts, best practices to implement, and HR tools to use every day. If you’re not yet signed up or would like a free trial of MyHRSupportCenter, contact Vision Payroll today.